I'm still here. Just a little late. Harold did quite well with this last round of chemo. He was sick a couple days and he just slept it off. We are definitely on the down slide, only 4 more months of this sickening routine. He still has days where he's either a little nauseous or really tired. And luckily, with his job, he can come home and nap for a couple hours if he needs to. Everyone knows that he gives his job 150% on the good days.
I've been so swamped at work. We have a lot of new projects, upgrades, and other techie stuff going on. To be honest, I don't feel like getting on the computer when I get home. I'm behind on the blog and behind on emails. I haven't forgotten you. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend.
Here are some pictures of Hunter's cabbage. We decided it was time to pull it and submit it to http://www.bonnieplants.com/. His cabbage weighed 8.6 lbs and our neighbors ate it! :) He was so proud of that cabbage.
Last Saturday, Harold & I had a Saturday (and night) without the boys! We went to the Race to the Red concert at Festival Park. The Embers, The Breakfast Club and Edwin McCain were scheduled to play. However, we had to dodge thunderstorms shortly after the Embers played their 2nd act. A good friend got us in the VIP tent...aka Free Food and Drinks Tent. It was awesome. We left after watching the Breakfast Club a little while. More bad storms were coming and we left at the right time.
And Holden has officially started his Pre-K program at his daycare. Last Monday was his first day and I had to take a picture of him, just like I do for Hunter's first day. It's hard to believe he's almost 5 years old. I definitely don't have a baby anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment