We expect it to go well.
It is still hard to believe that when we woke up Sept 10th last year, it was the day that changed our lives forever. Harold & I know that the Lord was looking after him that day. And he has really become an advocate for brain cancer survivors. If he hears of someone battling the 'beast', he is en route looking for them, their phone number, or stopping by their high school talking to their football coach. I knew Harold had a huge heart when I met him. But his heart has really grown this past year. He has a new love for life.
People may think he's lucky. But I don't consider it the luck of the draw. Harold is here for a reason. We realize this battle isn't over, but every day we are living life to its fullest.


On another note, today is also a very special day for my stepfather.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRUCE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment