Saturday, January 24, 2009

Holden being Holden!

This is what I've been listening to since someone (not naming any names) woke me up at 7:30am.

I think I mentioned before about how Holden loves this birthday card we gave him that plays music. "Who let the dogs out" He has been opening/closing this card so much that the battery has to be running out soon. Atleast, I hope so! He keeps saying "press it" because he thought I was taking his picture with the camera and he was waiting for the flash!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Dears!

    Uncle Mike and I laughed and laughed at this precious video. This was GREAT! Of course you do remember that this was the theme song for the Baltimore Ravens during their winning Super Bowl Season. All of that is NOTHING compared to watching Holden's version.

    Lots of love to all of you,
    Aunt Helen and Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete