Friday, April 10, 2009

Blackmail Time!

I'm sure I have told you that Holden is all about this Gameboy now. He takes it everywhere. He and I bribe each other over it all the time. I noticed tonight that he ran to the bathroom (as he always does because he waits 'til the last minute). But he didn't call my name for about 10 mins. I asked him if he was okay and he said "yes".

However...

I look in the bathroom and this is what I found:


He didn't even know I was standing there until the camera flashed! He is so rotten. He still wasn't ready to get up yet. When he noticed that his feet were "shaking", he was ready to get up (which I later determined that his feet had fallen asleep and were tingly feeling). He didn't like that. He said they were shaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment