Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Round 4 is Complete!

Harold has finished Round 4 of Chemo, only 8 more to go! He tolerated it well the first two nights. He started to feel really nauseated on night 3 (Friday). And it got worse as each day went by. Harold took Hunter to the football game Saturday night and ended up coming home early because he felt so bad. He finished up Sunday night, but the nausea was back last night. It usually takes him a couple days to recoup. He feels good during the day, which is odd to me. He’ll be back to normal in a couple days. He’s scheduled for an MRI a week from Wednesday for our next Duke trip on May 4th. It’s hard to believe that it’s been 7 weeks already since we last went up there.

May 4th is the same day as my pre-op appt for my ear surgery. I hope that I’m able to stay at Duke long enough to see the doctor with Harold. Our appts are so close together that morning and my appt is in Raleigh. So, I’m not sure if that will happen, but I’m hoping for it!

I’m not sure how much I’ll update the blog anymore. Baseball Opening Day was last Saturday and now we’ll be busy with games, etc. And since Harold is head coach, he seems to think that I need to be Team Mom. HAHA! I promise to post updates on Harold though, if anything comes up.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment