It was a typical Monday. Harold had his labs done this morning and they came back great. Platelets were at 121,000. Well above the 100,000 requirement. But they don't order chemo on those labs. We have to wait until next week. Hopefully, they will still be above the required level to start chemo next Tuesday. Atleast we are praying for that. Harold leaves for his annual Tarpin fishing tournament in Boca Grande, Florida on the 24th. And I certainly don't want him to worry with a bazillion pills on his trip. That's enough to stress me out for sure.
Holden had his surgery follow-up appt this morning as well. We were in and out in less than 10 mins. Everything looked good. His ears were healed and his throat is healing. It's definitely not slowing him down! I thought I would have this Friday off for a long weekend, but daycare's closed on Monday instead of Friday. So, I'm taking Monday off instead. Kinda bummed me out. I know it's still a 3-day weekend. But having Friday off sounds better than Monday. Hopefully, it will be nice and we can take the boys fishing on Monday. Harold is in a bass fishing tournament this Saturday at Falls Lake. So, after Hunter's ball practice and Holden's soccer game, we're going to do something. I don't know what yet.
Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment