...until I start packing too much stuff for our Virginia Beach trip. We are all very excited (even Harold!). Holden woke up this morning and asked if today was the day we leave. No, honey, one more week. Telling a 4-yr old "one more week" is like telling him it's 10 years!
We've had an uneventful weekend (I like those!). Hunter had a birthday party to go to, but when we got to the skating rink, the party was cancelled. Thought that was strange. So, we couldn't leave there with the kids knowing they were going skating. Harold said, "I'm going to give it a try". And he did, for about 6 minutes. Then he turned in his skates.
Here's a quick picture of Hunter's cabbage. I don't know how much it weighs, but it's definitely getting BIG. The deadline for the scholarship is Sept 10th, so we still have a couple more months. And yesterday, Harold noticed that we have some visitors taking residence inside the leafs. They're so small.



Harold has his 4th MRI done Thursday morning. Hopefully, I'll have the results on Friday. We don't have to go to Duke this time...I'm going to FedEx the CD to Duke as soon as Harold is finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment