Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quick Update

Harold did quite well this time with his chemotherapy. He had some nausea Wednesday…actually it was bad enough that he went home at 11:30am to lay down. He took a phenergan and was better by the time he woke up. With this cycle, he’s been extremely tired. It’s almost like he’s not getting any restful sleep, and it’s lingering throughout the day. He took a nap again Thursday and Friday and had gone to bed early the last couple of nights. But he’s just soooo tired.

We spent most of the weekend at the pool. I've noticed that Harold doesn't tolerate the sun as much as he used too. It may be the medicine. I'm not sure. We used to lay out by the pool for HOURS, but after one hour, Harold's looking for some shade or the AC. That's going to take some getting used too. And Harold had a good Father's Day too!

Hunter is attending AIG Camp this week and is having the best time. He is studying Egypt and then cooking. Holden got his baseball trophy last night...he's so excited too.



1 comment:

  1. It's the medicine (sun and lack of sleep) - it will get better when he's all done.
    Glad to hear things are going well -- and I hate to hear about the restlessness and nausea. If you find something that works for Harold, let me know. We're still trying to find a sleep solution :( I did get an RX for Phenegran today, so we'll see if that works for Chad...if it does, I'll be SO happy!

    ReplyDelete