Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here's a Funny Story for you

Holden's daycare was going on a field trip to the mall on Monday to see Santa, ride the Carousel and then eat lunch. Well, daycare asked for any parent volunteers to help keep the kids together. So, Harold decided that he would go, if he could ride the daycare van with them. As it turns out, they had room for him to ride. So, he hops on the daycare van with Holden and the six other kids from his class. Holden is a chatterbox the entire way to the mall. He probably thought he was somebody...his daddy was the only one riding the van with him. The other parents drove and met them at the mall.

First, Holden didn't understand why he had to "Sit on his name" (I had to put his name on his carseat on a piece of masking tape). That was funny! Holden talked Santa's ears off and then rode the horseys.

I wish I had taken some pictures of this. I think Harold thought it would be fun and games. But he was ready for me to pick him up by 11:30 pronto! When I left work, I told everyone that I had to take my lunch a little early to pick up my husband from daycare! haha! I bet Harold doesn't volunteer for that again! He was so aggitated!! But it was funny to me! And Holden loved it that his daddy went with him!! Priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment