Harold wants to start back working…he feels well. And he hasn’t been taking as many naps as he was a couple weeks ago. So, he got a doctor’s note to start back ½ days. Harold will get stronger every day and going back to work will actually help speed that process. Our employers have been so accommodating! We are very blessed for that!
So, here’s the plan…Harold’s post-treatment MRI is scheduled for Dec 30th. We already had an appt with the Duke Clinic on Jan 15th, so I tried get an earlier appt. But they were booked. So I emailed our Duke nurse and she took care of it for us. :) We now have an appt on Jan 8th to review the MRI results.
Starting in January, the treatment plan is to remain on Temodar (chemo) for the next 12 months (5 days each month) and have an MRI done every 3 months to check the progress. But who knows, that may change. (for the better, I hope)
Right now, our treatment plan is to rest and enjoy our time together with our families during the holidays. I finished my last final Sunday night and I am looking forward to the break! And Hunter will be out of school until Jan 6th.
16 More Days 'Til Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment