Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Almost the Weekend...

...and it's supposed to be in the 70s! I am sooo looking forward to that. We are planning to clean out the garage this weekend and maybe get rid of some things in the attic! yippee!

Harold's MRI is scheduled for Saturday at 8am. Then we have Holden's first soccer meeting. Just wait until Holden puts on all his soccer stuff. He thinks he's going to be David Beckham...which is okay with me!! I'll take a picture of him when he gets his uniform shirt.

Hunter's already started baseball practice. Hunter helped us at baseball tryouts Tuesday night. He didn't have to tryout because Harold is the coach, but atleast he got to see how it works. I was in the outfield, supposedly placing the kids to get ready for fly balls....but I was too cold and I can't stand still that long. I eventually left to run by my moms to get a heavy coat and gloves. Then I made it back when it was almost over. heehee! Drafts start next week.

Harold starts getting his blood checked again on Monday. We expect it to be down and then the following Monday, it's supposed to be back up. I really hope we don't have the same problems with blood work like we did last month. That's so nerve-wracking! Then we head up to Raleigh Monday afternoon for my ear doctor visit. And back to Duke next Thursday.

Oh...I finally figured out how to make a 4 year old sit still for over an hour! Give him a charged up GameBoy!! I haven't seen or heard from Holden! He's been sitting on my bed, playing that game. Hunter thought he lost the charger to it, but I found it. Wow! Sure is different (and nice!).

Funny this is...I'm always trying to keep Hunter off of his games and now I'm allowing Holden.

No comments:

Post a Comment