Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friday News

Harold had New Patient Orientation at the Center today. We had no idea how many resources there are for the center and its patients. Lots of good information. Of course, they were running a little behind today for the radiation therapy....they were partying!

When Harold & I were in the waiting room, we heard these streams and then they came running through the door and through the room. It was Toto, Dorothy, the Witch and a Flying Bat. They were dressed up as Wizard of Oz. I managed to get a group picture with everyone. They really put a lot of thought into this for Halloween. I've told you before, they are different! But in a good way! Full of surprises!




And finally, here are some Halloween pictures from last nght...






And my Molly as a little mad at me for the Pumpkin outfit. Meanwhile, Bazy our fat cat was warming her belly by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment