You know if you want to sleep, you DON'T stay at a hospital. The nurses came in every couple hours: taking blood, checking his blood sugar, giving him insulin. And were they quiet? Nope. Well, Sunshine was quiet and didn't turn on the flood lights to work on him. Sunshine, Lee, and Laura have been wonderful nurses. Who wouldn't love a nurse named Sunshine?
I guess his Dilantin levels are good. They haven't given him anymore since 9:30pm last night. Nope...just came in as I was typing this with more.
Harold's in good spirits this morning...I'm wondering if they didn't slip him something else in his IV! He's been giving his nurses a hard time. But atleast the nerves have calmed down.
I slept in the recliner last night. And someone lied to me...they said it layed all the way down. I'm a stomach sleeper, so it wasn't working for me. I started out curled up like this...
But, I didn't stay this way. I eventually put my head on the foot rest and my ankles were up on the head part. I couldn't sleep sitting up like that. I'll be at the hotel tonight with Carolyn & Chuck since Harold will be in ICU.
Well, we're just hanging out in the room right now. They are giving Harold more steriods. My mom is on the way up here. I miss my boys!
Here's what Harold's been doing this morning:
No comments:
Post a Comment