Hey everyone, this is a note from my friends at work. They came to me with the idea of having a fundraiser for Harold and our family to help us out. I feel weird mentioning it, as I'm not one to ask for help. I'm usually the one planning these types of events. But they came to me last week with the idea and they are working out all the details. And I am greatful for friends like them.
Kandi and Jackie are organizing a golf tourney. I know some of you have mentioned that you'd like to help out with something if it got started. Well, they need your help, which is the only reason I'm mentioning this.
Please contact Kandi at (910) 257-5220 tksmall27@yahoo.com or
Jackie at (910) 391-2572 wilsherinc@embarqmail.com
THANK YOU so much for all you do and all have have done. You're the greatest!
No comments:
Post a Comment