Monday, October 6, 2008

We're HOME!

Man, did it feel good to pull into our driveway! And what a pleasant surprise to see gorgeous MUMS on my front steps and a new Halloween flag. We have awesome neighbors! Thank you Mark & Pam!


And my kitty, Bazy, met me at the door whining. She jumped in my lap and hasn't left my side...even as I'm typing this.
We're going to take it easy this afternoon. I'll get the boys around 4:30. I know they will be happy to come home too. I think I'm heading to the doctor this afternoon. I don't know if I have a bad cold or a sinus infection. All I know is I do not feel good. I'm completely stopped up!
Harold goes to see Dr. Rucker on Thursday at 11:30 to have his staples taken out. He'll feel better once that happens. His eye is still bothering him too. It may be because of those staples, they look like they are pulling tight on his skin. Harold is scheduled for another MRI on Nov 7th and we go back to see Dr. Friedman on Nov 11th to review the MRI and to follow up with him.
We had awesome care while in Duke. I cannot thank them enough for all they have done for us.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    We are glad you are home and doing well. We have been thinking about you guys all weekend!!! We wanted to come and see you tonight but Little Mitch went to the doctor today and he is just not feeling well. He is so conjested and I think that his mouth is hurting and he is getting ready to start cutting some bottom teeth! But, we will get by there this week and hopefully the baby will be feeling better so he will not be crying the whole time!!!! Take it easy, and Harold don't even ask Mitchell to take you anywhere because I already told him that you need to stay at home!!

    Mitchell Krissy & Mitch Jr

    ReplyDelete