And of course Harold had to wear a NC State t-shirt in a DUKE hospital. Don't you know we got lots of comments walking the halls. First, Sienthel gave Harold a blue cotton shower cap looking thing to wear. But he said it didn't match his shirt...it was more of a UNC color. So, he went to the OR floor and got him a handful of RED caps. He's so darn funny. He's from South India and he's dating Harold's nurse, Sara.
I'm waiting on my mom to drive up here. We're going to see Nicholas Sparks in Cary at 7pm. He's having a book signing at the Barnes & Noble for his new book, The Lucky One. My mom LOVES his books. I hope it's not super packed! I don't want to stand in line for hours. Hopefully, when things calm down back at home, mom & I can go see his new movie, Nights in Rodanthe.
I hope everyone has a good night.
Well Im relieved to see that he is just as ugly as he ever was!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe love you Harold and Glad your on the road to recovery...
Stev, Erika, Travis and Isabella Booth
Well at first he did look like he got beat up by Mike Tyson then it got uglier when he started wearing NC State stuff. I think the doctors need to change his medication. Something is wrong with the man!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see Harold is up and moving. Better watch out Kim, he might try and drive home.
Dean, Kriste and Mackenzie Nunnally
Hi Harold & Kim,
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking about you and hoping Harold is feeling better - Uncle Mike likes the red shirt but thinks you should have a mighty Terp on it!
We love you and havae you in our prayers,
Unlce Mike and Aunt Helen