Hunter is Ironman and Holden is Spiderman. I can't tell you what Harold & I are going to be. But here are some pictures of the boys wearing a couple hints about our costumes. Harold is going to be wearing this purple hat....hmmm wonder what that is. And I'm wearing the black/gray wig. So, if you're going to Village, you'll have to 'L@@K' for us! :)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Happy Halloween
Tomorrow, we are taking the boys to Village Baptist Church for their Fall Festival. Every year it gets bigger! But, we didn't take them last year. We took them door-to-door trick or treating...but it's too cold this year. And we took them to the Swampdogs Trunk or Treat Tuesday evening, but it was not worth the trip.

Hunter is Ironman and Holden is Spiderman. I can't tell you what Harold & I are going to be. But here are some pictures of the boys wearing a couple hints about our costumes. Harold is going to be wearing this purple hat....hmmm wonder what that is. And I'm wearing the black/gray wig. So, if you're going to Village, you'll have to 'L@@K' for us! :)

Hunter is Ironman and Holden is Spiderman. I can't tell you what Harold & I are going to be. But here are some pictures of the boys wearing a couple hints about our costumes. Harold is going to be wearing this purple hat....hmmm wonder what that is. And I'm wearing the black/gray wig. So, if you're going to Village, you'll have to 'L@@K' for us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment